OVERVIEW OF OUR RESOURCES
loose-leaf format, for personal or group study.
· About 5 hour’s personal study per lesson, designed to
be followed by a weekly group discussion (with
optional CD/DVD lectures).
· Training required for group leaders (but not for
Upon-Precept, the In and Out series is a streamlined
approach to the same material which requires fewer
hours of study time.
· The studies can be used with the Precept-Upon-Precept
CDs and DVDs.
· Leaders would benefit from attending a Precept-Upon-
Precept training day, but this is not compulsory.
Guides available for web download — leader training
· Flexible study format (3 levels of study) allows students
to master the basics before digging deeper.
· Sidebars throughout the studies teach inductive skills.