OVERVIEW OF OUR RESOURCES
· No homework, 6 week topical studies anyone can lead.
· Great for small groups with limited time.
· Self-contained format includes Scripture alongside text.
· NISS studies of every book of the Bible now available!
· Personal or group study, 15-30 minutes of homework daily.
· Contains questions for group leaders and thoughts for the week for personal Bible study.
· In-depth inductive studies in an easy-to-follow loose-leaf format, for personal or group study.
· About 5 hour’s personal study per lesson, designed to be followed by a weekly group discussion (with optional CD/DVD lectures).
· Training required for group leaders (but not for personal study).
· For those who don’t have enough time for Precept-Upon-Precept, the In and Out series is a streamlined approach to the same material which requires fewer hours of study time.
· The studies can be used with the Precept-Upon-Precept CDs and DVDs.
· Leaders would benefit from attending a Precept-Upon-Precept training day, but this is not compulsory.
· Easy-to-follow devotional studies on topical issues.
· Discover God’s answers to your deepest needs.
· Day-by-day format perfect for small group and
· Study Bibles with instructions for studying each book of the Bible using the inductive method.
· Available in New American Standard or English Standard Version (American spelling)
· Range of hard and soft covers
You’ll be amazed at the fresh insights you can discover, even in familiar and much-loved Bible passages, using the inductive study method. A great place to start is to tackle our free ‘lightning studies’, which take 10-15 minutes to complete.
A range of resources to help you study your Bible more effectively.
· Pam Gillaspie – Cookies and Sweeter than chocolate.
· Topical studies on a range of subjects
· Devotional studies for use in personal “quiet times”.
· Challenging, creative inductive studies for 8-12 year olds. Kids Studies are for beginners age 4-7 years.
· Lively narratives, interactive questions and fun activities reinforce the truths the children are learning.
· Ideal for home devotionals, small groups and home schooling.
· Perfect for student weekends or for use in weekly youth meetings.
Precepts for Life (PFL) is a series of both Bible book-based and topical Bible study programmes, which are broadcast on radio, the internet and TV.