PRECEPT ONLINE STUDY PROGRAM
We find ourselves living in turbulent times. In Psalm 11:3, David asks this question; “If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?”
The Scottish, Irish and English/Welsh offices are partnering together to let you know of four separate opportunities for you to connect with Precept and study online at this time so you don’t miss out on fellowship and engaging with God’s Word:
1. 40Minute Study “Breaking Free from Fear”. Precept UK (England/Wales) are airing this study at 1 pm each day from Wednesday 25 – Friday 3 April (less Sunday 29 March). You can join live or catch-up later:
- Via Facebook: type in Precept Ministries UK, click ‘like us’, and select the programme to watch.
- Via YouTube: type in ‘Precept Ministries UK’, click on the ‘plumb-bob’ icon to follow, and then select the programme.
2. 40Minute “The Essentials of Effective Prayer”. Precept Ireland aim to start their weekly study on Monday 30th March at 1pm.
- Via Facebook: type in Precept Ireland, click ‘like us’, and select the programme to watch.
3. Easter Week: 40Minute Study – “Jesus – Understanding His Death and Resurrection”. Monday 6 April – Saturday 11 April from 0900-1030 daily.
- Using Zoom*, hosted by Nigel & Molly Watts, we’ll be meeting together live as a group, with real-time live face-to-face group discussion.
*To join the Zoom discussion group please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a personal invitation to join the zoom call and we’ll give you further instructions. (Zoom is free to use – you don’t have to download software to your computer, tablet or phone but it helps. Go to www.zoom.us other wise you can join on a normal internet browser.)
4. Post Easter: We also planning two follow up studies after Easter “Jesus-Experiencing His Touch” and “Jesus-Listening to His Voice”. Watch out for details on Precept Ministries Scotland social media and website.
All study materials can be purchased from the Scottish office** by clicking on the links below:
** Government restrictions dependent
As Hebrews 10:25 exhorts us, let’s not forsake meeting together but encourage one another!