PRECEPT STUDY INVITATION 2021
We are continuing to offer you a number of opportunities for you to develop a more intimate relationship with Jesus in 2021. We’ve got something for everyone. All the details are below.
Please invite your friends to join us.
1. One hour, once a month, on Tuesday evenings (starting again in Jan 2021) An Introduction to Inductive Bible study. Invite friends
- On Monday Evenings – A 6 week, no homework study on Knowing God as Your Father. Let’s learn together.
- For Precept Leaders – every other Thursday – we are continuing our study on mentoring, alongside other Precept leaders. Be strengthened to strengthen others. Do join us if you are not currently with us.
4. Training Days – for Precept Upon Precept and New Inductive Study Series. Hone your skills for leading others.
- Precept Bible Schools – one in March, August and November. Bathe in God’s Word for 3-4 days with others keen to go deeper.
More details below:
- One hour, once a month, on Tuesday evenings (starting again in Jan 2021) – An Introduction to Inductive Bible study. Invite your friends to join us online for a one-hour introduction from 8.15-9.15 pm to this tried and tested method to study God’s Word.
To join, you need:
a. To download the short study and print it off by clicking on the appropriate links for each evening below. You will need a pencil as well.
b. Join us by zoom using the meeting details below
Tuesday 5th January (8:15-9:15 pm)
Tuesday 2nd February (8:15-9:15 pm)
Tuesday 2nd March (8:15-9:15 pm)
Tuesday 6th April (8:15-9:15 pm)
Zoom Meeting Details (same for each meeting): Meeting ID: 834 2620 3669. Passcode: 989813
- Monday Evenings – 40 Minute study – How Do You Know God Is Your Father A no homework, 6 lesson study. Let’s learn together. Order your copy here: How Do You Know God Is Your Father?
Starts Monday 11th January 2021 from 1945 – 2115 hours, to finish mid to late March. For zoom details, email email@example.com
Are you sure you are a child of God? How do you know? Through this study you will see how your lifestyle will reflect the character of the one to whom you belong. Discover what it means to walk in the light rather than in the darkness.
Learn helpful pointers too for leading these practical and accessible studies.
- For Precept Leaders Every other Thursday – a study on mentoring, alongside other Precept leaders. Be strengthened to strengthen others studying the book, ‘Influence – Living and Sharing a Life of Wisdom’ – a flexible inductive study on Mentoring. We continue this study on Thursday 7th January 21. Join us either 1230-1400 or 1930-2100. Aim to finish early May 21
If you are or have led a Precept study, we invite you to join with us and other Precept leaders from across the UK. These weekly meeting are a time to learn and grow together as leaders. We will engage with God’s Word, share experiences of leading and also seek to put a smile on your face as we enjoy the journey together! In order to receive your free downloadable copy of this study you will need to email the Precept Scotland office on firstname.lastname@example.org saying that you commit to attend these leader meetings and we will email you the study to download and print off. In addition, we will send you the zoom meeting details.
We understand you may not be able to attend every meeting as sometimes unplanned events take place, however, you must commit to be with us as best you can. Alternatively, if you would like to purchase your own copy, please click here Influence Living and Sharing a Life of Wisdom. A Flexible study on Mentoring
- Training Days – Please click here to see all upcoming training events
- Precept Bible Schools – Bathe in God’s Word for 3-4 days with others keen to go deeper.
19-22 August 2021
KNOWING GOD. Who is God and How does He work in Our lives? By knowing His name we can find the answers (Lord I Want To Know You).
19-22 November 2021
ONE: The difference one person can make (Nehemiah).